Honors Peer Advisers
What is an Honors Peer Adivser?
Honors Peer Advisers help guide and support students with common questions and challenges related to completing requirements for the University Honors Program: courses, seminars, program of study, honors project, etc.
Learn more about the Fall 2020-Spring 2021 Honors Peer Advisers!
Who should apply to become an Honors Peer Adviser?
- 3rd or 4th year Honors students in good standing
- Students looking to gain advising and leadership experience
- Students who enjoy helping others and are interested in working with current Honors students!
What do Peer Advisers do?
- Volunteer time commitment of an estimated 10-15 hours per semester, which include:
- 3-5 Large group Honors events i.e. Bagels and Brew, Program of Study workshops, presentations to Honors 121 classes, Welcome to Honors Reception, etc.
- 1-2 Small group meetings with Honors sophomores
- Attend team meetings throughout the school year
Interested in becoming a Peer Adviser? Click HERE to apply.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or Katherine Sterk (firstname.lastname@example.org)